Abraham: Faith Against the Odds | Hebrews 11:8-13
Aaron Gray | July 3, 2016
- Share with your group ways that God has shown his grace to you in seemingly impossible situations.
- How is the gospel—the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus—the ultimate picture of God’s grace against all odds?
- Having faith in God doesn’t mean that every difficult situation in your life will work out just the way you want it to. How is God shaping, growing, teaching, and loving you even in the middle of challenges?
- Where is God asking you to trust him more when it comes to “stepping out in faith?”
- Pray that God would increase our faith in him no matter how stacked the odds may appear to be.
- Thank God for the surprising-impossible-for-man-but-possible-for-God gospel of grace.
- Pray for those who are not yet Christians, that they would respond to his grace and be adopted into God’s family.