Drawing Near to God | Hebrews 9:1-10
Travis Tuttle | April 17, 2016
- Which pitfalls are you most prone to fall into in response to sin in your life or when God feels distant? Works? Penance? Or self destruction?
- How do those responses distort and deny the gospel of grace offered through Jesus?
- What would a more gospel centered response to sin in your life look like?
- Pray that God would magnify your understanding of his glory and grace.
- Pray that God would expose any unhealthy ways you respond to sin in your life.
- Pray that God would teach you how to draw near to him by the grace of Jesus through the empowering of the Holy Spirit.