On October 23 we will be hosting dinner and training for our CG Leaders. We are coordinating free child care and dinner to ensure that both our men and women can be present to benefit from the time of fellowship, training, and encouragement.
- TIME: 4 - 6 (please drop off kids at 3:45 to ensure you’re ready by our 4pm start)
- LOCATION: Brookview Church at 22730 Brier Rd, Brier WA 98036.
- DINNER FOR THE KIDS: We will provide pizza for the kids.
- DINNER FOR THE ADULTS: I will be cooking up pulled pork BBQ for the adults. Please bring side dishes to go with the BBQ theme. Salads. Cole slaw. Potato salad. Fruit salad. Etc.
- CHILD CARE: There is limited childcare for those who register in advance. Please register by clicking HERE.
Two things to note…
- Apprentices and hosts are also welcome to join us.
- We will eat while we gather and work through the agenda. So please arrive early to get food and be seated by 4:00pm.