We live in a transitional culture. Changes to jobs, schools, and houses are regular events affecting our relationships, communities, and churches. Many people move for work or other opportunities, and in our churches, change is a constant. As Christians, how do we find what it takes to serve faithfully in our ever-changing church community? Where do we go to be encouraged and equipped to thrive for the long-term as active members of local churches?
Join us for a half-day conference, called Steadfast, to be encouraged and equipped for healthy, joyful service in your local church.
Dave Harvey, Executive Director of Sojourn Network, will be our main session speaker. Dave has over 25 years ministry experience and has written many different books including, When Sinners Say I Do, Am I Called?, and Rescuing Ambition. He has a passion for healthy local churches, and as such, he has a passion to serve the Christians that make up those churches.
When April 7, 2018 (9:30am-12:30pm)
Where Foundation Church, 2730 Oakes Ave, Everett, WA, 98201
Cost $10 (Includes refreshments and a copy of Dave’s book, Rescuing Ambition)
Who – Everyone who is a part of a local church
*Childcare not provided
- 8:30 – Doors and registration open
- 9:30 – Welcome and Worship
- 9:50-10:30 – An Enduring Ambition - Dave Harvey
- 10:30 – 10: 45 – Break
- 10: 45 – 11:30 – Breakout sessions
- Breakout Option 1: Aaron Gray – The Importance of Friendship
- Breakout Option 2: Ryan Welsh – The Importance of Bible Study
- Breakout Option 3: Ryan Williams – The Importance of Perseverance
- 11:30 – 11:45 – Break
- 11:45 – 12:25 – A Stubborn Grace – Dave Harvey
- 12:25 – 12:30 – Close
REGISTER HERE: scbc.do/steadfast