Faith That Pleases God | Hebrews 11:1-6
Aaron Gray | June 19, 2016
- Where do you struggle to believe that God is pleased with you because of Jesus?
- Do you tend towards more naturally trusting or more naturally suspicious? If trusting, how might God be working in you to grow in discernment? If suspicious, how might God be working in you to grow you in trust and healing?
- Is your faith joyful? Where in your heart do you obey out of duty and obligation instead of joyful response?
- The ultimate aim of our faith is eternal life with God. How much attention do you give to this idea? If you remembered this truth more, how might it change or impact your daily life?
- Pray that our faith would be trusting and joyful.
- Pray that Jesus would return soon so that our faith would be sight. Pray that in the meantime, we would trust in the promises of God.