Gideon's Victory | Judges 7:1-23
Aaron Gray | March 5, 2017
- Have there been times in your life where God has weakened you so that you could more clearly see his power?
- When you’ve experienced weakness, how has helped you to remain faithful? Have there been times where you did not remain faithful? What lessons did you learn?
- How is the gospel the ultimate “David vs. Goliath” story? Explore how Jesus’ death on the cross is the ultimate surprise victory.
- Where in your life do you currently need reassurance from God? Where is God currently asking you to step out in faith and trust in his strength? Share your answers with others in your community group.
- Pray for yourself and others about weakness and reassurance. Pray that God would help us to lean on his strength in our weaknesses.
- Praise God for his ultimate victory over evil through the death and resurrection of Jesus.