I Must Decrease | John 3:22-36
Aaron Gray | November 12, 2017
- Where in your life are you most critical of others? Where are you guilty of doing the same things as those people you criticize?
- Where are you prone toward a mentality of entitlement? How is Jesus inviting you to see that everything you have is a gift from above?
- As you consider your own pride, how does knowing your place in the redemption story help you grow in humility?
- Read Revelation 19:6–9. What is our place in this part of the wedding story? How does this truth empower and build us up in God’s love?
- Pray, as individuals and as a church, that we would decrease and Jesus would increase in every possible way.
- Pray for those who are not Christians, that God would break them of their pride, help them to see their need for him, and cause them to put their faith in Jesus.