Jephthah's Downfall | Judges 11:29-12:7
Aaron Gray | April 30, 2017
- What sources of truth in the world are competing for our attention? Why is it so important to be shaped by, informed by, and grounded in the Scripture?
- What are the ways that God has revealed himself? How is the gospel of Jesus the ultimate revelation of God?
- Jesus came “full of grace and truth.” Which imbalance do you lean toward: grace without truth, or truth without grace?
- How is God calling you to increase your knowledge of him and to avoid spiritual ignorance?
- Pray that God would teach us his truth so that we would love him more and follow him more closely.
- Pray that God would give us opportunities to share his truth, and pray that he would help us to do so with an attitude of grace.