Jesus and Sorrow | Hebrews 5:7-10
Aaron Gray | January 10, 2015
- In what sense did Jesus “learn obedience?” In what sense did Jesus be “made perfect?” Discuss ways that these ideas can be misunderstood.
- Do you think of Jesus as both sorrowful and joyful? Do you struggle with one or the other?
- Where are you experiencing sadness or even depression? Share with your community group and other friends.
- If you are not currently experiencing depression, how does God want you to grow in your ability to lovingly, carefully help others who are?
- Pray for those who are experiencing sorrow, that they may receive comfort and joy.
- For those experiencing sorrow or depression, pray that you would not waste this opportunity to glorify God.
- Pray for those who are not yet Christians, that they would come to know ultimate joy and comfort in Jesus.