Jesus Heals a Blind Man pt. 2 | John 9:13-38
Doug Freyberg | May 27, 2018
When the blind man is healed, it turns his entire world upside-down. When asked how this transformation has happened, he is only able to answer the answer of simple faith: it was Jesus.
- God doesn’t bring us into his family on the basis of our deep theological knowledge, but by simple faith in Jesus’ work. How is this truth reassuring to you?
- In what ways has God brought healing and redemption into your life? What family members, friend, coworkers, etc. would be encouraged by hearing your story?
- What areas of study do you need to commit to so that you can grow in depth, knowledge, and wisdom in your faith?
- Yes, we all need to learn and grow, but how has God already equipped you to share the simple message of the gospel with non-Christians in your life?
Pray that God would reassure you so that your faith can grow in depth, sincerity, devotion, and obedience.
Pray for opportunities to talk with non-Christians, and that the simple message of the gospel would shine through.
For Further Study:
- When People are Big and God is Small book by Ed Welch