Jesus' Witnesses | John 5:30-47
Aaron Gray | February 4, 2018
- Why do you think that the people of Jesus’ day were so prone to ‘miss the point’ regarding him, despite having so many witnesses and so much evidence?
- In what ways are you most likely to ‘miss the point’ concerning Jesus? Of the four problems identified, which are you most likely to fall into?
- As members of a “Bible church” how are we to balance studying the Scriptures with diligence, and remaining steadfast in keeping the gospel of Jesus central?
- How can we help each other keep the main thing the main thing? How does community support/accountability lead us to greater joy?
- Pray that our lives would be increasingly defined by the gospel of Jesus.
- Pray for opportunities to share the good news about Jesus with those who need to hear it.