Let Us Draw Near | Hebrews 4:14-16
Aaron Gray | December 6, 2015
- Do you tend to see Jesus more as “God, powerful, and lofty” or as “human, humble, and lowly?” Why?
- Where are you weak? Where do you need mercy & grace? What is your “time of need?” Be vulnerable and share these struggles with your Christian brothers & sisters.
- When you think of Jesus being perfect, do you struggle to see him as sympathetic? Why or why not?
- What most often keeps you from drawing near to God: distraction, pride, fear or shame?
- Practically speaking, how can we approach “the throne of grace” and draw near to God? How can we do so with both confidence and humility?
- Pray that Jesus would help us to come to him in weakness so that we might receive his grace and mercy each day.
- Pray for those who are not yet Christians, that they would take Jesus up on his offer to approach his throne of grace.