Looking Back, Looking Ahead | Joshua 4:1-7
Aaron Gray | January 3, 2016
- Why is it important for God’s people to set up memorials of his work and goodness?
- Share with your group ways that God has shown his goodness and grace in your life individually or your family?
- When you consider this past year for Sound City Bible Church, what are you most thankful for?
- When you consider this next year for Sound City Bible Church, how is God calling you to love, serve, and help?
- Thank God for his goodness to our church in this past year.
- Ask God to raise up new leaders to help further his mission in his church.
- Pray that in 2016, God would use all of us to share the gospel with people who are not yet Christians.