Love | 1 Peter 1:22-25
Seth Winterhalter | December 17, 2017
- What are the ways you have walked in “worldly love” by “giving” only in order to gain for yourself?
- What are some ways that you have been loved with Christ-centered sacrificial love?
- What gospel truths would God have you commit to memory so that you would never fail to remember God’s love for you?
- How is God asking you to grow in loving your Christian brothers and sisters in the year to come?
- How specifically might you purpose to grow in actively loving Jesus in the year to come?
- Pray that God would grow us in our understanding of biblical love, and in our commitment to increasingly living out that love with one another.
- Pray that our love for God and one another would be an encouraging witness to those far from God, concerning who Jesus is, and that it would encourage many to put their faith in him.