Money, Pleasure, and Power | Hebrews 11:23-31
Aaron Gray | July 17, 2016
- When you consider the lives of Moses, his parents, the people of Israel, and Rahab, what stands out to you the most? How is their example of faith encouraging to you
- What promises are offered by the world that try to pull us away from our ultimate reward in Christ? How can we help one another remain focused on our true reward
- What temporary things is God asking you to say “no” to now so that you can experience his greater reward later?
- How is Jesus the ultimate example of saying “no” to temporary pleasure, power, and wealth? How does the gospel empower our faith?
- Pray that God would keep us focused on our true, lasting, and eternal reward in Christ.
Pray for those who are not yet Christians, that God would give them the faith to believe that Jesus is better than anything this world has to offer.