Prologue: Jesus Calls Disciples | John 1:35-51
Aaron Gray | October 15, 2017
- Be a disciple: where are you tempted to make following Jesus a hobby instead of whole-life discipleship commitment? Who has God placed in your life that can help you grow?
- Invite a new disciple: Philip said “come and see” to a skeptical Nathaniel. Who do you need to say this to?
- Grow a disciple: Who has God placed in your life that you can disciple? What intentional steps do you need to take to make this a reality?
- Pray for yourself as a disciple, that you will resist the drift of “Jesus as a hobby” and that you will follow him in every aspect of life.
- Pray for the courage and conviction to invite new would-be disciples, and the follow through to help others grow as disciples.