Protection & Provision | Ruth 2
Aaron Gray | May 14, 2017
- When you aren’t trusting God as your protector and provider, how does it show up in your life? How is God working on you so that more and more of your trust is in him?
- How are you using the resources that God has given to you to provide for others and protect them? How do you hope to grow in the future?
- When it comes to giving, we looked at four critical elements: 1) seek God, 2) set goals, 3) stretch yourself, and 4) stick it out. Which of these elements do you do well in? Where do you need to grow?
- How is the cross of Jesus the ultimate protection and provision from God? How does the gospel shape and inform our giving and self-sacrifice?
- Pray that God would grow us in generosity, both as individual disciples and as a church body.
- Pray that God would use our generosity to show the gospel of God’s generous grace to those who don’t yet know Jesus.