Psalms Service (no formal sermon)
July 22, 2018
- When you think about the various “movements” throughout the worship gathering (e.g. guilt, grace, gratitude), are there elements that you connect with more easily? Which elements are more difficult for you? Why?
- How is God teaching you to love and worship him with your mind? With your heart? With your actions and service?
- What are the primary roadblocks in your life or in your heart that keep you from fully worshipping God, both individually and corporately?
- How does worship lead to mission? How do you see this working in your life? Where do you need to grow in worship-fueled mission?
- Pray that God would help us to grow, as a church, in our gathered worship: in our hearts, our minds, and our actions.
- Pray that God would help you to grow in worship that leads to mission and evangelism.