Redemption & Restoration | Ruth 4
Doug Freyberg | May 28, 2017
- What significant setbacks, disappointments, and hardships have you experienced in your life? How has God worked redemptively in those situations?
- How is God currently shaping your heart so that your desires better align with God's desires?
- Where in your life is God calling you to put your faith into action while still trusting in his sovereignty?
- Things don't always work out as we plan, yet the gospel promises redemption as the end of the story for every Christian. How does this promise comfort and encourage you as you face challenges and setbacks?
- Pray that God would ground us as believers in the gospel, so that we can remain strong and encouraged in the face of difficulties and setbacks.
- Pray God would give us opportunities to share his gospel truth with those who don't yet know Jesus.