Romance & Relationship | Ruth 3
Aaron Gray | May 21, 2017
- Why is the romantic relationship so incredibly powerful and influential for humans? What are some common “romance distortions” in our culture? How and why do these distortions occur?
- How does Boaz show wisdom and integrity in his interactions with Ruth? What lessons can we glean from his actions?
- How does Ruth show wisdom and courage in her interactions with Boaz? What lessons can we glean from her actions?
- Read Ephesians 5:22-33, Hosea 2:14-20, and Psalm 33:20-22. How does the romantic relationship between husband and wife point us to the gospel of Jesus?
- Pray that the marriages of Sound City would reflect the faithful love of Jesus more and more each day.
- Pray for the unmarried, that they wouldn’t believe the lie that they’re somehow “less” or “incomplete.”
- Pray for opportunities to share the gospel with people who don’t yet know the faithful love of Jesus.
For Further Reading and Study