Samson's Birth | Judges 13:1-25
Aaron Gray | June 4, 2017
- What areas of your life demonstrate devotion: work, school, interests, others? Do these areas of devotion strengthen or weaken your devotion to Jesus? Why?
- Where do you need to “put sin to death” (Rom. 8:13) in greater measure? How might you be lulled into a false sense of peace with sin?
- In our broken world, what does it look like to live as “set apart” and “holy”?
- Which ditch do you naturally gravitate towards: over-engagement or over-separation? Why?
- How does the gospel help us live more devoted lives? How does focusing on God’s devotion to us strengthen and empower us to live “set apart” and “holy” lives?
- Pray that God would empower us to live our lives more fully devoted to Jesus.
- Pray for opportunities to share God’s devoted love with people who don’t yet know him.