The Bread of Life | John 6:26-40
Aaron Gray | February 25, 2018
- Write down a list of the things that you enjoy and are thankful for. Then, ask God, yourself, and those closest to you if those things lead you toward or away from worship of Jesus. Share your conclusions with your community group.
- How is God’s grace better and more surprising than we have even dared to hope? How can we help one another grow in appreciating God’s grace?
- Why is it hard for us as Westerners to accept the idea of God’s sovereignty in salvation? What ditches should we avoid when talking about this idea?
- How is God’s grace our only true hope of “making it” to the end?
- Pray that we would increasingly find our ultimate joy and satisfaction in Jesus.
- Pray for opportunities to share the bread of life with those who have yet to come to Jesus.
Additional Reading and Study