The Fruit of the Spirit | Galatians 5:22-23
Travis Tuttle | January 1, 2017
- Meditate on Galatians 5:22-23. Which character traits are evident in your life? Which character traits are lacking in your life?
- Ask someone who knows you, “do you see me growing in all of these areas?”
- Is God challenging you to restructure your time and priorities so you can spend more time being still and abiding? If yes, what changes will you make?
- Pray and reflect on all that God has granted you pertaining to life and godliness.
- Pray that God would work in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
- Pray that God would grant you the discipline to take action and abide by being obedient to his word.