The Uniqueness of Jesus | Hebrews 1:1-4
Aaron Gray | September 27, 2015
- Why is it so important that Jesus is not merely a better option among many, but that he is altogether unique?
- What does it mean that Jesus is equal to the Father but distinct from the Father? What errors can we fall into when it comes to understanding the Trinity?
- Of the five wrong ways to deal with the guilt of sin — repay, religion, redefine, relocate, resign — which are you most prone to?
- How is Jesus asking you to bring your sin and guilt to him so that you can experience true purification?
- Of the three unique aspects of Jesus highlighted in this passage — communication, demonstration, and purification — which one struck you the most? What was most impacting to you from these verses?
- Pray that Jesus would become more unique, more valuable, and more amazing in our hearts and minds
- Pray for one another to experience the cleansing effects of God’s grace.
- Pray for those who do not yet know Jesus to come to know him as the one uniquely able to show us who God is and how we can be cleansed of our sin.