Warning: Unsaved Believers | Hebrews 6:4-9
Aaron Gray | January 31, 2016
- For those who you’ve seen walk away from Jesus, what happened? What circumstances or events led to the change? (Please do not gossip)
- Self-assessment: if the enemy was going to tempt you to walk away from faith in Jesus, what tactics would he use? Are you in danger of drifting…or worse?
- The security of our salvation is not based on our good works but on Jesus’ love and power. How should this truth affect our hearts and lives?
- How can we help each other practice humility and avoid dogmatism when it comes to assessing the state of someone’s salvation?
- Pray for yourself, your family, your community group and our church, that we would all remain faithful to Jesus throughout our lives.
- For those you know who are wandering, pray that Jesus would bring them to himself.
For Further Study