Week 2 | We Value Relationship With God
Aaron Gray | May 3, 2015
- Discuss this quote by Cranmer: “What the heart loves, the will chooses and the mind justifies.” How have you seen this play out in your own life?
- When you think about these three stated values – sound doctrine, prayer, and enjoying God – which ones are already a value in your life? Which ones need put into practice?
- How can we help one another grow in both sound doctrine and humility?
- Discuss this quote by Ryle: “Prayer will consume sin, or sin will choke prayer.” How can we encourage one another in prayer and away from sin?
- Why is God concerned with our joy? How does the gospel lead us to that joy?