Week 7 | We Believe in the Church and the Kingdom
Aaron Gray | June 7, 2015
- Why is it so important to be a part of a community of faith? What happens when we don’t prioritize relationship with Christians?
- How does Jesus minister his grace to us in baptism and communion? What part of these practices is the human action? Which part is the divine action?
- How can we, as Christians, hold to what the bible says about marriage & sex while being loving like Jesus?
- What misconceptions have you possibly held regarding death & the intermediate state?
- How can we look forward to the return of Jesus with both eagerness and patience?
- In light of the coming of the Kingdom, how can we encourage one another to pursue lives of both godliness and evangelism?