Who Runs the World? | Hebrews 2:5-9
Aaron Gray | October 18, 2015
- How are we impacted and helped by remembering that Jesus rules the world?
- How does it help us to remember that Jesus was made like us in every way?
- Why is the cross so central to the Christian faith? How does the cross challenge our self-made attempts to deal with suffering and hardship?
- What areas of your life do not currently reflect the rule and reign of Jesus? What is he asking you to do about it?
- Pray that Christ would rule in your heart and life.
- Pray for those who are suffering, that they would experience Christ’s comfort and solidarity with them through the hardship.
- Pray for Jesus to return so that we could experience the fullness of his new creation.