About the series
At Sound City Bible Church, we believe that the work of the ministry is not reserved for a select few pastors or leaders, but the leaders are put in place to equip all of the saints for the work of the ministry. It is important for every Christian to see that God has given them unique gifts so that they can help build up of the body of Christ. We also believe that there is great joy to be had in putting those gifts to use.
- The Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Gifts by Sam Storms
- Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- Who Me, Gifted? by Michael Youssef on RightNow Media
- Who is the Holy Spirit? by Sinclair Ferguson on RightNow Media
- Sound City Bible Church offers free access to thousands of biblical resources through RightNow Media to anyone who calls our church home. To learn more and/or to request access, visit scbc.do/rightnowmedia.
1. The One Who Gives Gifts | Ephesians 4:11-14
Aaron Gray | August 13, 2017
2. True Unity and Diversity | 1 Corinthians 12:12-20
Aaron Gray | August 20, 2017
5. Using Your Gifts | Ephesians 2:4-10
Shane Patrick | September 10, 2017
When Gifts Go Right/Wrong | 1 Corinthians 14:1-25
Aaron Gray | September 17, 2017