Share the Gospel | Haggai 2:3-9
Brian Gray | August 26, 2018
- As you consider the various roadblocks to sharing the gospel, which ones are most true in your own life? How is God asking you to trust him and take steps forward?
- Share with your group a time when you shared the gospel with somebody and it didn’t go particularly well? Instead of letting this lead you to fear, how can it be a learning / growth opportunity?
- Jesus often reaches people when they’ve been brought low. Where are you currently moving toward people who are going through life-shaking circumstances? Do you struggle to engage with messy people and situations? Why?
- How can we help one another believe the truth that all of God’s dealings with us are for his glory and our good, even the Great Commission?
- Pray to have a greater appreciation for the gift of salvation.
- Pray that God would help you to value what he values, and to keep an eternal perspective about the things that fill our lives.
- Pray for boldness to step into the opportunities for gospel conversations that Jesus has already put before you.
- Think of a person who you know is gifted at sharing the gospel with others and ask to spend some time with them to ask questions, learn, and grow in your ability to practice personal evangelism.