The One Who Gives Gifts | Ephesians 4:11-14
Aaron Gray | August 13, 2017
- When you hear the term spiritual gifts what comes to mind? What fears, assumptions, or concerns does this term stir up in you?
- What is the Holy Spirit’s role in salvation? How does knowing that salvation is not impersonal but personal encourage and comfort you?
- How active is the Holy Spirit in your life? How active is he in Sound City Bible Church, or in your Community Group? How can/should we grow in our dependence on the Holy Spirit both individually and corporately?
- What is your hope for this six-week series? How are you desiring to grow? How is God already stirring in your heart to take action?
- Pray that your life would be shaped by the presence and activity of the Holy Spirit in every way.
- Pray that over the next few weeks, God would help you to identify your unique spiritual gifts and how he would have you put them to use for the sake of the gospel.