When Gifts Go Right/Wrong | 1 Corinthians 14:1-25
Aaron Gray | September 17, 2017
- In using your gifts, is there anywhere where you’re building yourself up at the expense of building up the church?
- In using your gifts, is there anywhere that God is asking you to exercise more patience? Conversely, is there anywhere he’s saying, “now is the time!” to you?
- Who has God placed in your life to help you to cultivate and sharpen your gifts for greater use?
- Where might you need to mature in your thinking? Where have you allowed yourself to be “mature in evil?”
- Where do your spiritual gifts have an evangelistic expression? Where could/should they?
- Pray that God would grow us in maturity and health, so that our spiritual gifts would increasingly give glory to God.
- Pray that God would use our spiritual gifts to build up the church, and to reach others with the truth of the gospel and the love of Jesus.