Faithfulness & Friendship | Ruth 1
Aaron Gray | May 7, 2017
- How is the “ordinary-ness” of the book of Ruth an encouragement to you in your life and Christian walk? What can we learn from this simple story?
- Where have you experienced the joys of true friendship? Where have you experienced pain at the hand of a friend? (Note: please share honestly, but be careful to not give place to gossip or ungracious speech.)
- What does it mean to be a friend of God? How does this aspect of our relationship with God play out in your spiritual life?
- How does God want you to grow so that you can be a better friend to others?
- Give thanks to God for making us his friends through the death and resurrection of Jesus.
- Pray that God would grow our church in friendliness and friendship.
Ask God for opportunities to be a friend to someone who doesn’t yet know Jesus.