Good and Bad Examples | 3 John
Aaron Gray | June 28, 2015
- Why is John so concerned that his readers not just know the truth, but walk in it?
- How is the bible’s definition of love different than the culture’s definition?
- When you reflect on your life, who are the people that have been good examples of godliness? What did you see in them? What are you particularly thankful for?
- If you were to take stock of your own heart and life, which of Diotrephes’ sins might you find: pride, insubordination, gossip, lack of hospitality, bullying, divisiveness?
- How is Jesus the ultimate example for us?
- How is Jesus even more than an example?
- How does the gospel change us from the inside out?