Gospel Fluency | Acts 17:16-34
Dave Harvey | September 24, 2017
- Is there anyone in your life who you’ve been ambivalent towards that God would have you share the gospel with?
- How can we move from reacting to culture to engaging culture?
- Have you ever been tempted to water down the gospel? Why?
- How will you practice gospel fluency after today?
- What are the idols in our society that we may need to engage when sharing the gospel?
- Pray that God would make us gospel fluent as a church family, and that we would always be ready to share the gospel in culturally relevant ways.
- Pray by name for those in your life to whom God wants you to share the gospel.