Phil McCallum is the Lead Pastor of Evergreen Church in Bothell. Phil serves on the Crisis Accountability Team for Sound City, and has been a faithful friend to us for several years.
Living In Unity | Psalm 133
Phil McCallum | July 30, 2017
- Read Psalm 133 together, then share what most stands out to you, and why.
- Reflect on your own experience of singing worship songs together. What happens in your mind, body, spirit, and heart as you worship God through song with other Christ followers?
- Share with one another about the most meaningful corporate worship experiences you have been a part of. What is your best understanding of what made these times so special?
- Think about a time of significant and sincere unity you’ve experienced with other Christians. What is your best understanding of the source(s) of that unity?
- Unity is a place we choose to dwell in. Unity is not just ceasing what causes disunity, but it is also a choice to start doing what makes unity happen. Describe at least one thing the Holy Spirit is prompting you to do in order to grow in dwelling in unity with others.
- Pray that God wold grow us individually and as a church in biblically defined unity with one another.
- Pray that God would use Christian unity as a witness to encourage those who don’t know Jesus into a saving relationship with him.