Resurrection and Relationships | 2 Corinthians 5:14-21
Aaron Gray | April 2, 2017
- How is the resurrection of Jesus surprising and shocking to you, regardless of how long you have been a follower of Jesus?
- Consider Paul’s statement in Acts 26:8. How does the resurrection make perfect sense?
- "The church is to be a model home of the kingdom to come." How is this analogy inspiring to you? How is it challenging? How is it helpful?
- Which of your relationships (God, others, self, world) are in need of Christ’s resurrection power and why? How is God calling you to respond?
- Pray that we would experience more and more of Christ’s resurrection power in our relationships, and that we would seek to share it with those who don’t yet know Jesus.
- Pray that God’s kingdom would come more fully on earth as it is in heaven.