Gospel Is, Gospel Does | Ephesians 2:8-10
Aaron Gray | October 23, 2016
- If you were to become imbalanced, which ditch would you fall into: social gospel only or personal gospel only?
- How does the gospel of Jesus empower us to care for needs of the whole person: spiritual, social, relational, material, etc.?
- What areas of mission, service, justice, etc., are you already passionate about? Where do you need your passion to be increased?
- Pray that God would use this series to stir our hearts in thankfulness for the gospel and toward good deeds for others.
- Pray that non-Christians would see the love and goodness of God through our good deeds.
- Take a time of solitude and prayer, and ask God to show you any areas in your heart where you may resist his call to action.
- Share the gospel with someone.
- Talk with your community group about any Local Mission Initiatives that you want to engage in together.