Poverty and Generosity | Isaiah 58:1-8
Aaron Gray | October 30, 2016
- Where in your heart do you struggle to identify with the poor? How might you be tempted to think that you have everything you need apart from God?
- Why is the subject of money so critical to helping us understand the gospel?
- What practical steps might God be asking you to take so that you can serve the poor as individuals and families?
- Pray against any attitude of self-sufficiency in us as individuals or as a church.
- Pray that God would use our generosity to reach people with more than just material possessions but with the treasure of the gospel.
- Sponsor a child at the Compassion table
- Volunteer at the Compassion Experience
- Take a finance or budget class so that you are able to be more generous.
- Talk with your community group about any Local Mission Initiatives that you want to engage in together.
For Further Study