Week 4 | We Value Relationship With Non-Christians
Aaron Gray | May 17, 2015
- What is the difference between “sharing the gospel” and “sharing your own testimony?”
- What is the gospel? (Hint: good news) What important elements should be included? How would you explain the gospel to a coworker, to a child, to a family member?
- Can you share your own personal testimony? What difference has Jesus made in your life?
- What does it mean that Jesus’ kingdom is “not of this world?”
- Where in your life do you need to emphasize the importance of “gathering?” What about “scattering?” Which comes naturally to you and which do you need to grow in?
- What non-believing family & friends do you need to pray for this week? Who do you need to have a gospel conversation with?
For Further Study
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert E. Coleman
- The Soul-Winner by Charles Spurgeon
- America’s Changing Religious Landscape by Pew Research Center
- Onward: Engaging the Culture without Losing the Gospel by Russell Moore