Bearing Fruit for the Kingdom | Colossians 1:3-14
Aaron Gray | January 7, 2018
- How is the gospel of Jesus the source of all fruitfulness?
- What does it mean, practically-speaking, to remain connected to Jesus so that we can bear fruit?
- In what area(s) of your life do you need to repent for a lack of fruitfulness?
- Which “branch” of the church’s “tree” do you find yourself most naturally gifted in: family, hospital, school, army? How can you invest in that branch in a way that helps the whole “tree” flourish?
- Pray that our church would bear fruit for the kingdom of God: people meeting Jesus, growing as disciples, and enjoying God in every aspect of life.
- Pray that God would grow us significantly in evangelism, both individually, and as a church.