Relational Evangelism | Matthew 22:34-40
Brian Gray | July 5, 2015
- Of the three relational categories (the triangle example), which one is strongest in your life? Why?
- Of those three, which one is weakest? How is God asking you to grow in that area?
- Read Luke 10:25-37 and Isaiah 58:6-11. How do these passages speak to God’s heart for broken & lost people? What do these passages ask us to do?
- What lost people does God want you to be praying for? Write down their names and share with your community group.
- Commit to praying for these people. Specifically ask God for next steps to engage relationally. Ask others from your community group to pray with you.