God's Generous Grace | 2 Corinthians 8:1-9
Aaron Gray | June 5, 2016
- Is the subject of money something that is challenging for you to talk about? Why or why not?
- Why does the Bible talk so often about money? How is the subject related to the gospel?
- When it comes to investing the money God has entrusted to you, what types of things cause you excitement and joy? How is God leading your heart to invest in his kingdom?
- Are there areas in your heart where there is discontent, a lack of joy, or even fear when it comes to stewarding the finances that God has entrusted to you? Why? What might God be asking you to do about it?
- For individuals and families to consider: Who are wise people in your life that you can talk to openly about money, investment, tithing, etc.?
- Praise and thank God that he has paid our debt in full and that our sins are forgiven!
- Pray that we as individuals would be wise stewards of the money that God has entrusted to us.
- Pray that God would prosper Sound City Bible Church as we seek to invest the contributions for his kingdom purposes.