The Undefeatable Love of God | Romans 8:37-39
Wayne Taylor | July 26, 2015
- What in the sermon confused/convicted/encouraged you?
- In vs. 37, what does “all these things” refer to?
- What is the difference between being a conqueror and “more than a conqeror?” Why does that distinction matter? How does it make a difference in your life practically?
- What do you struggle with believing can separate you from the love of God?
- Are there specific circumstances or situations that make this struggle more difficult?
- When are the times that you feel the most distant from God’s love?
- In vs. 39, how do we know the love of God? How have we received it? How do we know that we will not be separated from God’s love?