The Christian Virtue of Partying | Nehemiah 12:27-30
Aaron Gray | January 8, 2017
- Why is it important for God’s people to celebrate and party? What are ways that you may need to grow in your ability to celebrate God’s goodness? Are there ways that your celebration tends to turn man-centered instead of God-centered?
- Share with your group the ways that God has shown his grace to you as an individual or as a family in the past year.
- When you consider this past year for our church, what are you most thankful for
- When you consider this next year for our church, what are you excited for? How is God calling you to get involved and use your gifts?
- Thank God for his goodness to our church in this past year.
- Pray that in 2017, we would all use our gifts to glorify God, serve others, and share the gospel with people who don’t know Jesus.