Extraordinary Women | Judges 4:1-24
Aaron Gray | February 5, 2017
- Even if you don’t have a specific gift of leadership, where is God calling you to grow in your ability to influence, inspire, and lead?
- How does God use things that seem “ordinary” in our lives to guide and direct our paths? If we were to see all of God’s providential activity in our lives, how would that shape our attitudes, choices, and actions?
- Men and women are equal image bearers of God, equal recipients of God’s grace, and equal recipients of God’s various gifts, but men and women are not interchangeable. Where might you struggle with this biblical tension?
- Are there women in your life who have been particularly influential in shaping who you are today? If possible, reach out and thank them for God’s work through them.
- Pray that Sound City would be a church that honors, values, and protects the women of the church. Pray that we would encourage and help our women to be everything that God calls them to be.
- Pray that God would grow us all—both men and women—in our ability to lead, in our walk with God, and our desire to share the gospel with those who don’t know Jesus.
For Further Study
- Jesus, Justice, and Gender Roles book by Kathy Keller