God Can Use Anyone | Judges 3:7-31
Aaron Gray | January 29, 2017
- What is the difference between genuine repentance and worldly sorrow? How can we grow in true repentance? How can we remember that our hope is in a perfect Savior, not in our perfect repentance?
- Where are you afraid of messy situations? When your life is messy, do you try to hide it? When others’ lives are messy, do you shy away and avoid?
- How is Jesus such an unexpected and surprising Savior? How does God’s creativity in salvation make you love him more?
- Where are you not fulfilling God’s call on your life due to self-doubt, second-guessing, or feelings of inadequacy? How might God be wanting to use your weaknesses for his glory?
- Pray that God would use each of us individually—despite our perceived shortcomings—to share the good news of Jesus, to love and serve people, and to spread the gospel of the Kingdom of God.