The Call of Gideon | Judges 6:1-24
Aaron Gray | February 19, 2017
- How have other people’s words shaped who you are, either for good or for harm?
- “God’s Word is our greatest need.” Do you see this as true? Why or why not? What other things might you be tempted to rely upon more?
- How is Jesus the ultimate Word of God—not just communication but power and life?
- Where is God calling you to serve but you struggle to trust him? Where are you trusting in your own strength and abilities instead of the power of his Word?
- Pray that we would believe what God says about us more than we believe our feelings or circumstances.
- Pray that God would use each of us to communicate the truth of his Word to those who don’t yet know Jesus.