The Song of Deborah | Judges 5:1-31
Travis Tuttle | February 12, 2017
- Where in your life do you grumble and where do you give God praise?
- Consider the tribes that did and did not respond to the call to battle and ask yourself the following questions:
- What are you focussed on if not God? (EX: Reuben, Gilead, Dan, & Asher were focussed on their own affairs)
- What are you trusting in if not God? (EX: Israel had been trusting in Baal)
- What are you afraid of if not God? (EX: Meroz was afraid of the Canaanites)
- Are you experiencing God’s discipline in your life? What do you think he is trying to teach you?
- Where/How is God calling you to trust in him?
- What has God done in your life that you should praise him for?
- Pray that God would expose the things we trust in over him and that he would help all of us to trust him more.
- Pray that God would help us to see and appreciate all the evidence of his grace at work in our lives, and that we would respond by praising God!