Second Generation Syndrome (prologue pt. 2) | Judges 2:6-3:6
Aaron Gray | January 22, 2017
- For those who are parents, how are you intentionally seeking to pass on your faith to your children? Where is God prompting you to take new or further action?
- For those who are not parents, how are you praying for and sharing your faith with younger generations—in your extended family, our church, or elsewhere?
- When it comes to sharing our faith, how does a proper understanding of God’s sovereignty in salvation free us from pressure, guilt, and fear?
- When the bible describes sin and idolatry as prostitution, what effect does that have in your heart? How does it make you appreciate the grace of Jesus?
- Pray for the faith of the children and youth of Sound City. Pray that we would each do our part to share Jesus’ love with them.
- If appropriate, take time in your groups to pray for any families with unbelieving children, particularly those who have walked away from Jesus as adults.